The Gatekeeper Trust is an educational charity, and we rely on support of our friends to help us achieve our objectives. We welcome your interest, support and participation and invite you to become a Friend of the Gatekeeper Trust.
£15 Friendship - 1 year
- A dedicated Friends section within the website containing archive material, research and discussion papers, videos, music resources, and downloadable pdf files of The Gatekeeper magazine.
- Discounts and priority booking at Gatekeeper events
- Bursary funding and concessions are available for some events, please apply to the Secretary
- Be part of a community of like-minded people
£20 Friendship - 1 year
For those with limited access to a computer or the internet you can pay £5 extra and request to receive:
- Hardcopy paper mailings to keep you informed of what is going on locally and nationally
Two ways to become a Friend of Gatekeeper Trust:
If you are eligible for Gift Aid, please submit the online Gift Aid Declaration.